Duties: Help needed in multiple buildings to keep them in clean and orderly condition.
Use basic equipment such as a vacuum cleaner, broom or mop. Assist with the setup and teardown of equipment and/or furnishings for various programs or special events. Qualifications: All volunteers must attend orientation and pass a background screen. Address:
1824 W. 15th Street
Panama City, FL 32401Email: email@example.com Web site: http://www.salvationarmypanamacity.org Minimum age: 16 Volunteers serve up to: 7 hours Daily
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Help those in need! Host a food...
- Make the Salvation Army Beautiful
- Food Donation Pickup Driver
- Be An Angel Adopt a child or...
- Help us to help others!
- Group Events
- Be the Army behind the Salvation...
- Help Support Victims In Need
- Janitorial Helper
- POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM...
- Help a family Prepare food...