Duties: We need volunteers to mow lawns, rake or blow leaves, paint facilities, planting/gardening, and improve the overall appearance of our campus.
This will allow us to present an inviting place of refuge of those in need. Qualifications: Physical labor required. Directions: All volunteers must attend orientation and pass a background screen. Address:
1824 W 15th Street
Panama City, FLEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: http://www.salvationarmypanamacity.org Minimum age: 16 Volunteers serve up to: 7 hours Daily
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Help those in need! Host a food...
- Make the Salvation Army Beautiful
- Food Donation Pickup Driver
- Be An Angel Adopt a child or...
- Help us to help others!
- Group Events
- Be the Army behind the Salvation...
- Help Support Victims In Need
- Janitorial Helper
- POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM...
- Help a family Prepare food...