Are you interested in taking your dog to visit with patients?
Pet visitation teams have a profound impact on the patients they meet, bringing smiles to their faces and helping to lift their spirits.
We are currently looking for registered therapy teams (i.e. Pet Partners, Therapy Dogs International) to join our program. Not a registered therapy team, but want to learn more? Contact us today at 330-899-9100 and ask for a Volunteer Manager to talk about training opportunities!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy