Are you interested in taking your dog to visit with patients?
Pet visitation teams have a profound impact on the patients they meet, bringing smiles to their faces and helping to lift their spirits.
We are currently looking for registered therapy teams (i.e. Pet Partners, Therapy Dogs International) to join our program. Not a registered therapy team, but want to learn more? Contact us today at 330-899-9100 and ask for a Volunteer Manager to talk about training opportunities!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...