Throughout history thousands of men and women have served in the United States armed forces, putting aside regard for themselves and leaving behind family and friends to defend our great nation and its ideals.
At Crossroads Hospice, we want to recognize the sacrifices that many of our patients have made in serving their country. In doing so, we have created a Veterans Recognition Program. Interested volunteers would present a Certificate of Appreciation to Veterans who are receiving care from Crossroads Hospice and spend time sharing their experiences in the armed forces.
Contact us today to begin volunteering at 330-899-9100 and request to speak with a Volunteer Manager!
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!