Throughout history thousands of men and women have served in the United States armed forces, putting aside regard for themselves and leaving behind family and friends to defend our great nation and its ideals.
At Crossroads Hospice, we want to recognize the sacrifices that many of our patients have made in serving their country. In doing so, we have created a Veterans Recognition Program. Interested volunteers would present a Certificate of Appreciation to Veterans who are receiving care from Crossroads Hospice and spend time sharing their experiences in the armed forces.
Contact us today to begin volunteering at 330-899-9100 and request to speak with a Volunteer Manager!
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...