ACT for Mental Health is seeking a professional with technical expertise in website design/management to assist our agency in updating its current platform. Specifically, we need to update our website content management system (Drupal 6) to a more current version and to install security updates.
In addition, we are contemplating redesigning our website this summer and would like a professional to act as a consultant to provide insight into available options using the Drupal, Wordpress or Joomla.
The ideal candidate will have:
1) A background in website design
2) Experience with Drupal, Wordpress and Joomla content management systems
3) A flexible work schedule
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ralph Murrieta at (408) 287-2640 or email email@example.com.
ACT for Mental Health is a not-for-profit agency providing low-cost, high-quality mental health counseling services to children, families and adults in Silicon Valley since 1989.
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Website Programming
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Music Therapist
- Nutritionist to help plan and...
- Handyman and recycle specialist
- Fundraising Specialist
- Art and Craft for working with a...
- IT assistant
- Grant writer at Counseling Center
- Data Entry and Office Help
- Nutritional Meal Provider
- Website Consultant
- Social Media Volunteer
- Office wizard
- Social worker
- Piano player
- Front desk-reception
- Volunteer Psy.D Psychologist
- accountant or CPA
- Experienced Board Member for...
- Social media and PR coordinator