Perhaps you have been asking yourself, "My relationship with God and my faith are really important to me, but how do I live that in my everyday life?" One possible answer - volunteer with hospice patients. Philadelphia Area Heartland hospice has a great need for those who would be friendly visitors for our patients. Often our terminally ill patients are looking for a reassuring smile, someone to hold a hand and listen to their stories. Whether you are praying with patients or sitting in silence with them, this is deeply spiritual work.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- You can work all over Greater Philadelphia
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...