Redmond Historical Society Board Member at LargeBoard Member Job Description
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings (nine Board Meeting a year)
- Reads and responds to email. Responds to voice mail.
- Regularly attends Saturday Speaker Programs and supports committee responsibilities at that time.
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in standing committee and ad hoc committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews, comments on minutes and reports and participates in discussions and deliberations.
- Gets to know other Board and committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the board’s planning and annual evaluation efforts.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Business Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Varies. at least one day a week, plus Board Mtngs
- Redmond Historical Society has a working Board of Directors. This is a great opportinity to contr