OASIS is actively seeking adults to join CATCH Healthy Habits, an intergenerational obesity prevention program. OASIS volunteer teams of 5 or more adults engage a classroom of students (grades K-5th) in one hour sessions that include 10 minutes of a healthy snack, 20 minutes of a nutrition lesson and 30 minutes of active games. We have programs at schools and youth centers throughout the St. Louis metro area.
We have opportunities to work directly with youth, but also behind the scenes to support the program with marketing, evaluation and administrative support.
Our motto is "if it's not fun, it won't get done!" Join the fun today!
Fall 2016 locations include:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis -
- Flynn Park Elementary (U City)
- Blossom Wood Day School (Hazelwood)
- Lakeside Children's Academy (Valley Park)
- Adam's Park Club (St. Louis City)
- Granneman Elementary School Club (Hazelwood)
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour to 20 hours per semester
- work from home or at one of our partner locations