We are looking for people who can help out our summer meal program by serving as a driver/delievery person to are various sites. We have 6 summer meal sites in the NE Seattle/ SE Shoreline area and we need help packing the van and devilvering food and volunteers to them each weekday throughout the summer.
We are looking for volunteers who have a personal vehicle they would be able to use or who would be willing to drive our van.
Times: 11am-2pm Monday-Friday
We request that volunteers commit to one day a week; 3 hour shift.
Visit our Website for more details: http://hungerintervention.org/volunteering/
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- One shift per week is preferred
- Clean driving record
- Help Lead Kids in Sports or Games
- Monday Dishwashers Needed -...
- Use your cooking skills to feed...
- World Dance Party Volunteer
- Become a Summer Fun Activity...
- Serve a Healthy Meal to Seniors...
- Drivers Needed for Summer Meals...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Join the Hunger Intervention...
- Dance Party Volunteers! DJs,...
- Help serve food and lead...
- Make Food for Summer Meals for...
- Urban Gardener