Our motto is, " Creating smiles in the eyes of the people we serve." And while most of our residents have family that visit regularly, there are are some redients whose families are unable to come visit regularly. One-on-One interact is so important to help lift spirits and build self-esteem of our residents.
We have a need for both male and female one to one visitors for residents in our care center; both in our memory care unit as well as in our long- term care unit.
Days and times are open and flexible.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 to 90 minutes/week, long-term commitment
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Help residents feel beautiful...
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Tech Buddy
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult
- Clerical Assistant
- Activities Leader/Assistant