Having pretty nails impacts a person's self-esteem and spirit. We have ongoing opportunities for someone to do nails for our residents in our care center. Must be ok with removing nail polish, filing and painting finger nails. Hand massages optional.
This is on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the early afternoon.
You do not have to be a licensed sylist for this opportunity.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours/ week
- Bingo Caller Needed -Saturdays...
- Feb 8 / Feb 9 Newspaper Reader /...
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult
- Clerical Assistant