Having pretty nails impacts a person's self-esteem and spirit. We have ongoing opportunities for someone to do nails for our residents in our care center. Must be ok with removing nail polish, filing and painting finger nails. Hand massages optional.
This is on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the early afternoon. This can be on any day of the week!
You do not have to be a licensed sylist for this opportunity.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours/ week
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Help residents feel beautiful...
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Technology Helper
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult
- Clerical Assistant
- Activities Leader/Assistant
- Lead a Men's Group