NorthCare Hospice is looking for creative people who would enjoy doing art with our hospice patients. Art therapy volunteers don't need any experience, they just need to love art projects, and want to share that love with others! These volunteers must be willing to travel to patient homes, nursing homes, or assisted living facilities where our patients reside. Art can be very therapeutic for those who are facing a terminal illness. Especially for those who are unable to leave the home, and in some cases unable to leave their bed. If this sounds something you would like to do, please contact us for more information!
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB skin test
- Hospice House Hospitality
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer...
- Lifetime Legacy Video Volunteers
- Share the gift of music!
- Notary Public Volunteer
- Memory Pillow or Bear Sewers
- Independence Area Friendly...
- Does your heart go out to...
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Handyman/Handywoman Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer
- Quilting Volunteers Needed for...
- Do you love art projects? Are...
- Do you have a certified Pet...
- Broad Range of Hospice...
- Hair Stylist Volunteer