Avalon Hospice provides end of life care and support to patients and families. The goal is to focus on quality of life and comfort. Many patients enjoy telling favorite stories of the past. Life Story volunteers spend time engaging the patient in talking about their own life story. The volunteer can write the story down for the patient as a keepsake to pass down through generations so their stories will always be remembered. This listing shows Nashville as the location, but Avalon Hospice is all around TN and we will find a location and a patient who lives as close to where you want to volunteer as possible (near your home, near your work, near your church, etc). email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 615 889-5995.
- Customer Service
- Music Theory
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Vols set their limits. We suggest at least 4 hrs/m
- must be able to take a drug screen, pass a background check, two step TB test
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...