Are you back at school? Looking for something exciting to do with your spare time between classes? Why not try volunteering with Avalon Hospice? Brighten the day of someone who might be otherwise experiencing a lonely time. Some things you can do as an an Avalon Volunteer include delivering flowers, honoring veterans with special ceremonies, making a life journal for someone to share with their family, create a life disk with pictures and music specially selected by the patient for the family to remember them by. Be a pen pal to an elderly person, or write letters for them to send to their family and friends. Are you a teacher? Get your class involved! Make cards, paint vases, create projects for the patient's rooms! Contact me for details at email@example.com and let's get started!! or call our office at 615 889-5995 for more information.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month
- younger children can also volunteer
- Teachers! Does your class need a...
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Compassionate Callers Needed NOW!
- Teen Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteers Unite and Make A...
- Singers or Musicians wanted for...
- Make a New Friend!
- Sweet Treats for the Elderly
- Love to Cook?
- Office Volunteer Needed ASAP!
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- College Students Need A...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...