Bedford Audubon is seeking an enthusiastic Volunteer Membership Coordinator to help cultivate and nurture Bedford Audubon’s membership to engage them our habitat protection, conservation research, and environmental education activities.
Primary Volunteer responsibilities include:
- Maintain our constituent management system, including periodic data entry.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of local outreach opportunities.
- Assist in the creation and execution of a strategy to reach new and diverse audiences.
As the Volunteer Membership Coordinator, you should have:
- Knowledge and a high level of comfort working with computers, relational databases, and Microsoft applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- A cheerful eagerness to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- An interest in learning more about conservation.
- Prior membership coordination or non-profit development and fundraising experience desired, but not essential.
- ERP / CRM
- Customer Acquisition
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- All over outreach - North Salem
- All over outreach - Somers
- All over outreach - Katonah &...
- All over outreach - Pound Ridge
- Hit the trails as a trail steward!
- All over outreach - Armonk
- Grow the conservation...
- All over outreach - Patterson
- All over outreach - Carmel
- All over outreach - Mt. Kisco
- All over outreach - Yorktown
- All over outreach - Brewster