Handyman/Maintenance for Agency that Provides Training to Individuals with Disabilities
8 people are interested
Handyman/Maintenance Man (or woman)
Provide a well-maintained, safe environment for individuals with disabilities, employees and guests of Citizens Development Center.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision performing general handyman tasks at the warehouse and office facility located at 8800 Ambassador Row, Dallas, Texas 75247.
- Experienced with general maintenance, performing tasks such as replace light bulbs, tighten cabinetry or appliance hardware, paint touch-up, and light wood work.
- Physically able to move and lift items with assistance.
- Prompt and thorough in completing assigned tasks.
- Dependable and cooperative.
- Friendly and love working with some great people.
Requirements for Service
- Read and agree to volunteer policies, procedures and privacy practices of clients of CDC.
- Work well independently or as a team contributor.
- Self-starter - sees what needs to be done and does it respecting budgetary process.
- Ability to prioritize projects, set goals and follow-through in completing each assigned task
- Good communication skills to management.
- Flexible based on your schedule.
- Any Day Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
We'll work with your schedule.
8800 Ambassador RowDallas, TX 75247
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
- People 55+
- Background Check