Handyman/Maintenance Man (or woman)
Provide a well-maintained, safe environment for individuals with disabilities, employees and guests of Citizens Development Center.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision performing general handyman tasks at the warehouse and office facility located at 8800 Ambassador Row, Dallas, Texas 75247.
- Experienced with general maintenance, performing tasks such as replace light bulbs, tighten cabinetry or appliance hardware, paint touch-up, and light wood work.
- Physically able to move and lift items with assistance.
- Prompt and thorough in completing assigned tasks.
- Dependable and cooperative.
- Friendly and love working with some great people.
Requirements for Service
- Read and agree to volunteer policies, procedures and privacy practices of clients of CDC.
- Work well independently or as a team contributor.
- Self-starter - sees what needs to be done and does it respecting budgetary process.
- Ability to prioritize projects, set goals and follow-through in completing each assigned task
- Good communication skills to management.
- Flexible based on your schedule.
- Any Day Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Dance or Drama Instructor
- Party Planner
- Gardening Teacher for Adults...
- Handyman/Maintenance for Agency...
- Gardener for Ability Garden for...
- Classroom Instructor
- Marketing Assistant
- Fitness/Exercise Instructor
- Share your outgoing and bubbly...
- Computer Instructor
- Art Instructor
- Work Group Assistant
- Photography Instructor
- 24th Annual Dash for Dignity