JDRF Special Events Intern
12 people are interested
JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF’s goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people’s lives until we achieve a world without T1D. JDRF collaborates with a wide spectrum of partners and is the only organization with the scientific resources, regulatory influence, and a working plan to better treat, prevent, and eventually cure T1D.
The JDRF Special Events Program is seeking a reliable and qualified internship applicant who is eager to fulfill the below responsibilities.
- Work as an integral part of the Special Events Team to coordinate event logistics for annual Gala and Walk
- Event planning, promotion and on-site execution including setup and teardown for annual Gala and Walk
- Maintain up-to- date event documents including site schedule forms and action plans
- Procure and organize supplies for events
- Assist in administrative duties associated with the Special Events Program including accounting, data entry, and incentive benefits for sponsors
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Must be a college student in the Valley Metro Area.
- Interest in nonprofit administration and management, fundraising, public service, health services, community outreach and children’s education.
- Strong writing skills, ability to communicate effectively, public speaking skills, and attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, professional demeanor, and dedication.
We'll work with your schedule.
4343 E Camelback RoadSuite 230Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Office Reception
- People 55+