Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2014 National Sickle Cell Walk with the Stars.
It's fun. It's rewarding. And you'll become part of an incredible community of people when you volunteer for the National Sickle Cell Walk with the Stars. The success of the Race depends on the support we receive from many volunteers in the months leading up to the Race and on Race Day.
There are many ways that you can get involved. We are looking movtivated individuals to assist in a variety of events leading upto the Race. Training will be provided.
- Join our Walk with the Stars Street Team as we spread the word at local area events in the metro region.
- Represent the Walk at local fesitvals and events and help sign up new participants.
- Share your fundraising and team-building expertise.
- Set up and Break down of Walk with the Stars Festival
- Assist with Sign-in and Registration
- Race Day Information Booth
- Race Day Water Stations
- Checkpoint Guide for Race Participants
- Donation Drop-Off
- Green Team
- Start Area/Finish Line
- Volunteer Services
- Anywhere you need me
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment