Volunteers in the Columbiana County area in Ohio needed to stay with patients while family members tend to every day activities. Volunteers must have a drivers license and be wiling to spend time with patients. Opportunities through out County.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- when needed
- drug screen
- Fabulous Volunteers needed in...
- Attention!!! Trumbull County...
- Are you looking for a way to...
- Do you like celebrating special...
- Therapy Pets and Owners Needed
- Patient Companions
- Journey Volunteer, Vigil Volunteer
- Patient end of life companions
- Make a difference everyday!!
- Bilingual volunteers
- Get your required school...
- Veteran Volunteers
- Bring the gift of time to a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer...
- Exceptional Fundraising Volunteers
- Do you have some time to give?
- Hospice companions in private...
- Columbiana County Ohio...