Reception/office volunteers needed for Hospice
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2731 Wetmore Ave. Ste. 500Everett, WA 98201
We are seeking a few volunteers who are comfortable on a multi-line phone system to help backup our Receptionist. Other duties include filing, photocopying, putting packets together and other general office tasks. Ideally our volunteers work a 4 hour shift, once a week. Times and days are flexible although dedication to the time slot you choose is very important and appreciated! Those seeking experience and students are welcome to apply.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week
- Prefer a long-term commitment (6mths+)
- Volunteer Barber/Hair Stylist...
- Hospice Care Center
- Reception/office volunteers...
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Camp Erin - Camp Volunteers Needed
- Stitch with your HEART!...
- Notary Public for Hospice NEEDED!
- Train to be a Hospice Volunteer!
- Administrative Volunteer -...
- Barbers/cosmetologists for...