Make phone calls to Emergency Department patients after they return home to ask them a few questions about their hospital experience. (No clinical questions) Our patients comments are an important way for us to improve our quality of care. Phone surveys are brief and to the point. Training provided.
Mature volunteers with good customer service skills are needed for a 2 to 3 hr shift once a week.
Late afternoon and early evening hours best.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 3 hrs a week minimum
- 100 hours total commitment; health screening
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- Cancer Peer Support
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer your time with...
- Make an impact on patient care
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Dietary/Patient Menu Consultant
- Soothing Sounds musician/singer
- Assist new moms with their new...
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Join our team of highly skilled...
- Provide bed-side interventions