Music has been found to alleviate patients’ pain and anxiety and bring relaxation and happiness. You can give comfort and joy to a terminally ill hospice patient by sharing your musical talent. Professional musician and singers are welcome but it is not required.
Kindred Hospice provides services to patients wherever they call home throughout the Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Somerset, & Union Counties. Free training is provided. Contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880 today.
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one hour/week
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...