The Volunteers of America Caring Companion program, matching volunteers for companionship with homebound seniors, is expanding to serve the Estes Park community!
Looking for a win/win/win volunteer opportunity?! Homebound seniors or disabled individuals benefit from companionship and social contact. Family-based, full-time caregivers are able to enjoy much needed respite time, and Caring Companion volunteers know that they are serving their community in a meaningful and impactful way!
Volunteers DO NOT provide personal care, lifting, or transferring, direct medical assistance or advice, housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation or case management. Support and training is provided by the Volunteers of America Caregiver Support Program Manager. Call us today for more information!
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two hours per week
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Art Program Leader
- Volunteer to help make medical...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help the Handyman Program get to...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Resume Building Opportunities...
- Make a Friend with a Senior in...
- Victims of the High Park Fire...
- Help Seniors with Nutrition
- Want to work at a museum?
- Become a "star" volunteer at the...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!
- Got time for a game of Scrabble...