The Volunteers of America Caring Companion program, matching volunteers for companionship with homebound seniors, is expanding to serve the Estes Park community!
Looking for a win/win/win volunteer opportunity?! Homebound seniors or disabled individuals benefit from companionship and social contact. Family based full time caregivers are able to enjoy much needed respite time. And Caring Companions volunteers know that they are serving their community in a meaningful and impactful way!
Volunteers DO NOT provide personal care, lifting, or transferring, direct medical assistance or advice, housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation or case management. Support and training is provided by the Volunteers of America Caregiver Support Program Manager. Call us today for more information!
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two hhours per week
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Become a Healthy Homes Educator...
- Male Volunteers Needed!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Admin support for a great...
- Art Program Leader
- Make new friends while you...
- Get in shape while building a...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Help Kids Learn, Play, & Grow!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Make a Friend with an Estes Park...
- Support a senior's independence
- Want to work at a museum?
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!