A Music Companion For Hospice Patients in Delaware County, PA!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereDelaware CountyDelaware County, PA 19008
Do you have a love of music that you would like to share with those in need?
Music is the universal language and can have a huge impact on our patients and families at such a difficult and fragile time. Reminisce with a patient and share joyful memories of days long ago. So whether you have a musical background or just enjoy the 'rhythm of the beat', become a hospice music volunteer!
Heartland Hospice services patients in Delaware and Chester counties of Pennsylvania. If you have time and want to make a difference, please call today!
Please Be Assured that I do answer ALL inquiries! IF you don't hear back from me, there is a glitch in the email system! PLEASE call my cell OR email me directly!
Debra Toole at email@example.com for more information.
DEBRA'S cell: 302-593-4649
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible!You make the commitment to fit your time!
- Desire to share music!
- Be A Hospice Companion Volunteer...
- Become a Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Companion for...
- A Medical Student Opportunity in...
- An Opportunity to Relax while...
- Become a Spiritual Care...
- A Dying Request - To Be With a...
- A Music Companion for Hospice...
- A Music Companion For Hospice...
- A Hospice VIGIL Volunteer for...
- Become A Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Volunteer for...