Would you enjoy weekly visits with a senior woman? Join our Caring Companion program, lend an ear and share your stories! Just two hours a week provides companionship to a senior while allowing her primary caregiver a few hours of respite time.
Volunteers DO NOT provide personal care, lifting, or transferring, direct medical assistance or advice, housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation or case management. There is a waiting list for clients in Loveland, Berthoud, and Fort Collins. Contact us today to start making new friends while doing activities you love!
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Art Program Leader
- Volunteer to help make medical...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help the Handyman Program get to...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Resume Building Opportunities...
- Make a Friend with a Senior in...
- Victims of the High Park Fire...
- Help Seniors with Nutrition
- Want to work at a museum?
- Become a "star" volunteer at the...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!
- Got time for a game of Scrabble...