Give the gift of presence. Heritage Hospice is actively recruiting patient/family volunteers to make friendly visits in the Alle-Kiski Valley. Visits are low key and casual and can include listening, talking, sitting with patients and occasionally light housekeeping.
We customize the experience for you including locations (home or care facilities), length (30 mins to an hours) & frequency of visits (1-2x a month to weekly). Volunteers do not provide personal care.
We provide all the training you need at no cost to you. Various convenient options are available for orientation.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2x a month, prn, flexible
- TB Test & Drug Screen
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Friendly Caller
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...