Volunteers needed for annual Summer Reading Program
WhenSat May 27, 2017 - Mon Jul 31, 2017
Where5840 Mission Blvd.Riverside, CA 92509
Summer Reading Volunteers are an intregral part of a 9 week program (June 1st - July 31st) that takes place during the Louis Robidoux Library's annual Summer Reading Program. All summer volunteers are required to attend a training and orientation session at the begining of the summer to learn their jobs and responsibilites.
- Registering patrons for the Summer Reading Program.
- Assisting with prize distribution for participants.
- Helping prepare crafts and materials for programs.
- Assisting with library programs.
- Assisting with set/clean up of Storytime and programs.
- Cleaning and shelving library materials.
- Helping staff with additional assignments as needed.
Must be at least 13 years old to apply. Those interested will need to apply in person at the Louis Robidoux Library. Please ask for the Volunteer Coordinator, Sehnaz Makati.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- June 1st 2017 - July 31st 2017
- Background check may be required.