Our volunteers are unique and amazing people who can make a wonderful impact on the life of a nursing home patient. Did you know that there are many terminally ill patients who need comfort, support, or simply friendship? If you have love in your heart, a little extra time, and would like to assist in improving the quality of end-of-life for a nursing home patient, please consider becoming a NorthCare Hospice Volunteer! Volunteers are needed all over the Kansas City area!!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test
- Hospice House Hospitality
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer...
- Lifetime Legacy Video Volunteers
- Share the gift of music!
- Notary Public Volunteer
- Memory Pillow or Bear Sewers
- Independence Area Friendly...
- Does your heart go out to...
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Handyman/Handywoman Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer
- Quilting Volunteers Needed for...
- Do you love art projects? Are...
- Do you have a certified Pet...
- Broad Range of Hospice...
- Hair Stylist Volunteer