Elizabethtown, KY Kids Need YOU to Make Their Wishes Come True!
33 people are interested
Dedicated wish granters are at the heart of every wish! They meet with a wish child and ask that special question: "What is your most heartfelt wish?"
As a member of a two-person wish granting team, you will meet with the wish family, ask the child about their wish, and act as a liaison between Make-A-Wish staff and the family during the wish process. Wish granting volunteers must:
- Have a passion for the Make-A-Wish mission
- Be sensitive and caring, non-judgmental and good listeners
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Volunteer with at least one child a year (1-2 hours/month per child)
- Be at least 21 years old and willing to submit to a criminal background check
Our wish kids are relying on you to make their wishes come true!
Sign up to volunteer today! And encourage your family, friends, and colleagues to volunteer with you! Simply follow this link to tell us you're interested in becoming a wish granting volunteer. A member of our team will reach out to you ASAP to begin the application process.
We'll work with your schedule.
Throughout Western KYElizabethtown, KY 42701
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training