Cafe Hospitality Volunteer
28 people are interested
This position’s primary responsibility includes providing support for the Café area of Imagination Station. In this position you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of food service, gain valuable experience in the industry and provide hospitality to our dining guests.
- Dining room management
- cleaning and straightening tables, chairs and floors
- Pizza preparation and distribution
- Stock organization
- restocking, labeling and organizing
- General cleaning and food safety
About Imagination Station
1 DISCOVERY WAY, TOLEDO, OH 43604, US
We are a sustainable science center that inspires in children the wonder of science and technology, preparing them for lives and careers in our knowledge-based economy.
Imagination Station employs their mission to impact:
- Families - offering families an opportunity to learn together as a unit; exploring the science center, asking questions and sharing in the educational process, all while spending quality time together.
- Schools - serving as an extension of the classroom, offering teachers valuable, academically aligned exhibit guides to enhance their students’ visit. Additionally, Imagination Station offers a wealth of inquiry-based activities on their website for use in the classroom or at home.
- Community - participating as a responsible steward of the northwest Ohio community. The science center actively participates in community growth opportunities and educational partnerships.
We'll work with your schedule.
1 Discovery WayToledo, OH 43604
- Event Design & Planning
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum - 10 hrs month - 6 month commitment
- Considered Team Member ~ 50hrs = Free Membership