Kindred Hospice is looking for compassionate volunteers to provide friendly visits to those with life-limiting illnesses and their caregivers. Volunteer work is flexible and based on your availability. Our patients and families are grateful for whatever time you can give. Service is provided wherever the patient calls home so that they can be in a place of comfort at life's end. Of special need are Veterans who can visit their comrades. Free screening & training is provided. Please contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs/wk; flexible schedule!
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Hightstown: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...