Kindred Hospice is looking for compassionate volunteers in Monmouth County that can provide those with life-limiting illnesses with friendly visits and caregiver relief. Volunteer work is flexible and based on your availability. Our patients and families are grateful for whatever time you can give.
Free screening & training is provided. Please contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs/wk; flexible schedule!
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Hightstown: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...