A patient with a terminal illness could benefit from compassionate visits from a Spanish speaking visitor. Visits can be scheduled according to your availabilty and are usually 1-2 hours in length once a week.
Become a part of the Kindred Hospice team; a very special group of compassionate people who dedicate their time to a truly noble cause.
Free training is provided. Contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880 today.
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one hour/week according to your schedule.
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Sea Girt area: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Summer Helpers
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...