The American Red Cross serves National Guard, reserve, and active duty military members, Veterans of all eras, and their families. We need volunteers to help with a variety of important projects.
- Teach coping skills to families re-integrating after deployments
- Support military-connected kids while their parents are attending required briefings
- Plan fun activities for military children
- Emergency communications follow up
- Veterans Service Initiative - advocate for veterans though the benefits claims and employment processes
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Serve Those Who Serve You -...
- Volunteering for the Community
- Disaster Center Volunteers
- Women in Recovery - You Can Help
- Help Other to Continue to Drive...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Tax Aide Assistance
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Helping Others
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Fire Safety Teams - Home Fire...
- Blood Donor Recruiter
- Blood Doner Volunteers
- Save a Life
- Assistant to Nutrition...
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- RSVP Cabell County