Serve Those Who Serve You - Military/Family
4 people are interested
The American Red Cross serves National Guard, reserve, and active duty military members, Veterans of all eras, and their families. We need volunteers to help with a variety of important projects.
- Teach coping skills to families re-integrating after deployments
- Support military-connected kids while their parents are attending required briefings
- Plan fun activities for military children
- Emergency communications follow up
- Veterans Service Initiative - advocate for veterans though the benefits claims and employment processes
About CABELL COUNTY RSVP
RSVP Program, One United Way Square, Huntington, WV, WV 25701, US
To assist senior individuals with locating organizations to provide their skills and services too.
Works under Corp for National and Community Service and state Senior Corps.
We'll work with your schedule.
One United Way SquareARC ProgramsCharleston, WV 25313
December 16, 2019
- People 55+