Senior Corps RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) helps find YOU the right fit with your experience. You choose what you want to do, when you want to do it, and where.
Meals on Wheels' mission is "To promote the dignity and independence of older adults, persons with disabilities, and other homebound persons by delivering nutritious meals and providing or coordinating needed services."
You can be a part of this by delivering meals to individuals in their homes. You can do it with your friends or individually. It only takes one hour per week during mid-day. There are routes all over Tarrant County so chances are we can find one close to you! As an RSVP volunteer you receive supplemental car insurance while driving!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hr every 2 weeks
- provide own car and proof of insurance
- Serve Diabetic Patients with...
- Graduate Gateway -...
- Inspire people with your...
- Camp Fire First Texas - Youth...
- Serving Diabetic Patients
- Go on a journey empowering women
- Be a Senior Corps Greeter!
- Make Care Packages!
- Deliver smiles and meals to the...
- CAN 3CP Supportive Services VISTA
- Tarrant Churches Together - Go...
- Senior Corps Volunteer Manager!
- Be the first face at our...
- Sparkle and Shine
- Seeking nurses with a heart of...
- Winter Warmers
- CEC Family Engagement...