VP, Director, Manager, Planner - Search Engine Marketing/PPC
49 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP) envisions a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives. HHP Programs are active and in development.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website:
Information on Programs active and in development https://tinyurl.com/HHP-Programs
We are looking for SEM experts to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google (HHP has a Google AdWords grant), Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
- Manage, structure and optimize HHP’s AdWords campaigns Lead HHP’s Google AdWords campaign (see - Google for Nonprofits: http://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/)
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Help bring awareness and support for HHP's programs.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Apps
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 18