Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
We are looking for SEM experts to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google (HHP has a Google AdWords grant), Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
- Manage, structure and optimize HHP’s AdWords campaigns Lead HHP’s Google AdWords campaign (see - Google for Nonprofits: http://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/)
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Marketing Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Apps
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- VP, Director, Manager, Planner -...
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Administrator
- VP/Director Public Relations
- PR Coordinator
- Evidenced-Based Medicine Expert
- HHP Major Gifts Officer
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Director of Business Development
- COO - volunteer position at HHP
- Director of Development - Fund...
- CDO - Chief Development Officer...
- Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
- CFO Chief Financial Officer -...
- Director Social Media