Do you love planning parties and events? Find yourself naturally networking people together? Want to make a difference in the lives of entrepreneurs and small business owners? Mid-Columbia Tri-Cities SCORE is looking for someone to head our Marketing/fundraising efforts! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in event planning, non-profit fundraising, or just wants to have fun and meet some great people.
The Fundraising coordinator's duties include:
- Planning and executing fundraising events.
- Soliciting donations for the event.
- Recruiting event volunteers.
- Executing event logistics.
- Marketing and promoting SCORE
Helpful (although not required) experience:
- Non-profit fundraising
- Event planning
- Donation solicitation
- Writing press releases and promotional materials
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18