Develop and implement effective marketing tools/strategies to promote KPWB'S programs and services. Enhance current and new marketing materials to develop a brand through collaboration with the marketing committee. This is an excellent position for creative individuals with an interest in marketing or advertising careers.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparing appropriate presentations as needed for community and board presentations.
- Keeping information current on social media and other internet sites.
- Coordinate monthly newsletter.
- Creating printable and electronic materials for program promotion and community education.
- Coordinating booth and expo displays.
- Promoting citizen involvement through KPWB’s media outlets.
- Developing materials for fundraising efforts.
- Conducting presentations to community groups, businesses and youth groups/schools.
- Pursuing community awareness opportunities.
All KPWB interns will receive membership into the Prince William County Chamber of Commerce while working with KPWB, allowing for additional training and networking opportunities. Mileage from services beyond driving to and from work is available.
Marketing coursework experience is required.
Internship - UNPAID
How to Apply:
Please email a resume and cover letter to the below email address. Internships are a minimum of 3 months. School credit is available. Individuals that do not need credit but are interested in the experience are also welcome to apply! Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by start of internship and have reliable transportation to and from work. Applicant must be able to work weekends for events, projects, or programs. Feel free to contact us with questions and to find out more about these great opportunities!
Aliya Faille, Office Manager
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 Month minimum commitment
- Marketing coursework experience is required.