Share your passion about taking care of our environment. Volunteer will research, plan, and implement lessons in addition to doing outreach to inform various organizations about these services. Opportunity includes educating to all age levels, businesses, schools, private organizations, etc. Volunteers will also host outreach booths at fairs and expos. Educational guidance and training will be provided to all interns as part of this volunteer opportunity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct presentations to community groups, businesses, and youth groups/schools
- Prepare appropriate presentations and lessons as needed
- Keep information current on social media and other internet sites
- Create printable and electronic materials for program promotion and community education
- Coordinate and present at booth events and expos
- Promote citizen involvement through KPWB's media outlets
- Create post event reports
All KPWB volunteers will receive membership into the Prince William County Chamber of Commerce while working with KPWB, allowing for additional training and networking opportunities. Mileage from services beyond driving to and from work is available.
Please email a resume and cover letter to the below address. Volunteer positions are a minimum of three months. School credit is available. Individuals who do not need credit but are interested in the experience are also welcome to apply! Applicants must be 18 years of age by start of position. Feel free to contact us with any questions and to find out more about these great opportunities.
Kiliaen Anderson, Executive Director
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment