When accepted into our volunteer program, you will be joining people who are dedicated to giving back to our community and enhancing their healthcare experience.
Opportunities at Sharp Memorial Hospital include: Nursing units, Integrative healing, Emergency Department, Pharmacy, Clinical Procedural Departments, and more.
Volunteering is a great way to contribute to the community, meet new people and make a difference. Other benefits of volunteering within our team include:
- Career exploration for students
- Inclusion in Sharp HealthCare social events
- Leadership-building opportunities
- Skills and training
- Patient Care
- Music Arts
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment - 100 hours, 3 or 4 hours week
- Complete health screening for patient safety