The American Cancer Society of Central Valley is planning our 8th annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, in October 2018. This event gathers over 5,000 people who raise essential funds for breast cancer treatment and programs. To make this happen we need a dedicated volunteer committee to plan and carry out our event. Our committee meets once monthly and members handle things like:
- Solicit donations
- Plan fundraisers
- Assist team leaders with sign up and other questions
- Recruit volunteers for the day of the event
- Plan event logistics
- Recruit community support
- And much, much more.
Even if you're not able to come to monthly meetings, we'd still love your support. Please contact me if you have ANY questions.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment