The American Cancer Society of Central Valley is planning our seventh annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, on October 22, 2017. This event brings over 5,000 people to the Square at Campus Pointe in Fresno and raises essential funds for breast cancer treatment and programs. To make this happen we need a dedicated volunteer committee to plan and carry out our event. Our committee meets once monthly and members handle things like:
- Solicit donations
- Plan fundraisers
- Assist team leaders with sign up and other questions
- Recruit volunteers for the day of the event
- Plan event logistics
- Recruit community support
- And much, much more.
Even if you're not able to come to monthly meetings, we'd still love your support. Please contact me if you have ANY questions.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment