Profugo is a grassroots non-profit organization involved in International Development. Our mission is to provide communities with access to tools and resources that enable them to build a better quality of life.
The ProgramDevelopment Intern will collaborate with Profugo’s core team in the areas of program development, fundraising, capacity building, and communications.
Responsibilities of the Intern may include:
- Research to support program development
- Design to support program development
- Developing and maintaining fundraising campaigns
- Supporting Profugo's fundraising initiatives as needed
- Grants research and writing
- Representing Profugo at select events
- Product & business development
- Provide support for Profugo Market's commerce site
- Staffing sales events
- Support PM merchandise placements in brick & mortar stores
- Sales Strategy and planning
- Identifying needed resources to further Profugo's objectives
- Developing needed resources, networks, and contacts
- Developing and maintaining various communication channels to support Profugo's communications & campaigns. This may include social media, website, blogs, or other channels
- Developing and maintaining surveys and reports
The Intern will report directly to the Executive Director but will also be working with other team members. This position would be ideal for a resourceful and self-driven individual with strong project management skills. Innovative, critical thinkers with strong writing skills are desired. The Intern would have rich exposure to many areas of non-profit management and international development.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Approx 10 hours per week.