Fascinating Conversationalist & Bingo Buddy, Dinner Companion Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
15 people are interested
A local couple who can't drive but love to shout BINGO! or enjoy take out food and the sounds and smells of Captain's Cove are in need of a companion for outings when the weather permits. To be successful in this role, the perfect volunteer will be patient and kind with good listening skills. This opportunity offers lots of flexibility to pick the days of your visits, you can stay and chat over dinner or just leave after a few minutes; you can play bingo or drop/pick up if that is your choice.
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Area of Main StreetBridgeport, CT 06604
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training