Town Cats is in need of Feral Freedom Drivers!
Will you chauffeur a feral cat on a one-way, road trip back home ?
The San Jose animal shelter has a program to spay/neuter healthy communitycats but the cats need a ride back to their colony. Are you available to transport them home back to their neighborhood? They cannot hitchhike home! You will be responsible for the "return" part of the successful "Shelter, Neuter & Return" Community Cat Feral Freedom Program in Santa Clara County . Training and mentoring are provided. Requirements: Reliable car, cell phone, GPS, team spirit. Please email if interested. Elysa.Sardinha@towncats.org
- Environmental Education
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- High School Group Donation Drives
- Morgan Hill Adoption Site Manager
- Towncats Main Shelter Clean/Care...
- Morgan Hill Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Cat Adoption Fair Counselors
- Cat Vet Transportation Volunteers
- Foster Cats and Kittens -...
- San Jose Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Feral Freedom Drivers
- Trap, Neuter, Return Cat Volunteer