Be A Hospice Companion Volunteer In Chester County, PA!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereChester CountyChester County, PA 19382
Are you looking to share your gifts in service to others? Become a Heartland Hospice Volunteer! Make friendly visits to patients, help out in the office, sit vigil with those most in need, sing a song or play an instrument, or create special projects. Volunteers are the heart of Heartland Hospice. Join today and bring your gifts to those who need it most! We serve patients in Chester and Delaware counties, in their homes, facilities, or hospitals.
Heartland Hospice offers comfort care, dignity, and quality of life to people with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones. Make a difference. Be part of the Heartland Hospice Team and give the gift of joy through service.
***Must be 16 to volunteer in the office. Must be 18 or older to volunteer with patients and families. ***
Please Be Assured that I do answer ALL inquiries! IF you don't hear back from me, there is a glitch in the email system! PLEASE call my cell OR email me directly!
Debra Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DEBRA'S cell: 302-593-4649
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 4 hours each month. You make the commitment!
- Desire to make a difference in the life of a dying patient and their family!
- Be A Hospice Companion Volunteer...
- Become a Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Companion for...
- A Medical Student Opportunity in...
- An Opportunity to Relax while...
- Become a Spiritual Care...
- A Dying Request - To Be With a...
- A Music Companion for Hospice...
- A Music Companion For Hospice...
- A Hospice VIGIL Volunteer for...
- Become A Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Volunteer for...