Board of Directors Treasurer
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Friends of the Aliso Viejo Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, providing financial support to supplement unmet library needs through bookstore sales, fundraising, grants, and donations. Our Board is responsible for decision-making as it pertains to the allocation of resources and capital, volunteers, program funding, and bookstore operations.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with non-profit boards, add to your resume, and contribute your skills to a great cause! Must be able to commit to a one-year term (we meet one Saturday morning per month, every other month)
The Treasurer will:
- Manage accounting for the Board and work in conjunction with the Board's external accountant
- Solicit Board approvals for funding items and write checks
- Manage paperwork and ensure hard copies are kept in required locations
- Follow rules and regulations set forth in Board By Laws, and ensure adherence to regulations set forth by the Attorney General's Office of California
- Professional level work experience
- Accounting skills
- Word processing skills
- Familiar with Quickbooks software
- Preference will be given to those who hold a degree or professional background in Accounting, Finance, Business, Management, or a closely related field
About Friends of the Aliso Viejo Library
1 JOURNEY, ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656, US
Friends of the Aliso Viejo Library directly support the AV Library and the community at large, providing opportunities for fundraising and program support, volunteer work, personal contribution, and growth.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, providing funding and support for new and ongoing library programs in the Aliso Viejo community. Through our re-sale bookstore, located on site at the library, we fundraise, promote literacy, and have a whole lot of fun!
We'll work with your schedule.
1 JourneyAliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 hours per month
- Must use own computer: Quickbooks skills