Retail Production - Roseville
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
43 people are interested
Volunteer Duties Consist of:
- Assist in processing of donated merchandise to include:
- Hanging clothing as part of a textile processing team.
- Presorting hardline donations, such as wares, shoes and books.
- Cleaning wares for display on retail floor.
- Assist in merchandising the sales floor by hanging clothes, cleaning and organizing shelves and stocking merchandise.
- Assist in general maintenance functions, such as sweeping, damp mopping, stocking restrooms with supplies and checking for cleanliness.
We Gladly Accept Court Ordered Community Service!
Volunteer application now available on-line:
We'll work with your schedule.
1617 Douglas Blvd.Roseville, CA 95661
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month - 2hrs min