The Education Committee meets the second Tuesday of the month, September through June at 1:30 p.m. at the Adriana Hess Nature Center; however, volunteers need not serve on the committee to help with the activities.
Is preserving and protecting nature important to you?
Are you creative?
Do you like to share ideas?
Are you a willing and able worker?
If you answer "Yes!" to any 3 of these questions, you are a welcome
addition to the education committee team.
- Event Planning / Management
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours per month
- Birding Class & Workshop...
- Urban Nature Walk Guides
- Bird Walk Guides
- Morse Force Educators/Docents
- Conservation Committee Members
- Native Plant Walk Guide
- Thelma Gilmur Education...
- Membership Committee Members
- Habitat Restoration Work Party -...
- Adriana Hess Audubon Center...
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Community Scientists
- Morse Force Wildlife/Property...