Spending time with an elderly Hospice Patient can be like taking a trip back in time. Often one of the biggest wishes of a Heartland Hospice patient is to have someone listen to his or her stories. We have had patients who served during World War II, were children during the depression and have witnessed all the great changes of the twentieth century. If tales of bygone eras intrigue you and you also have a compassionate heart, join our team as a friendly visitor to a Hospice patient.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Visit patients throughout Greater Philly Area
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...