Be part of the team making lasting changes to impact on the health, education, human rights and future of the African community.Tasks:
- Participate in weekly and monthly marketing meetings & brainstorms
- Repost volunteer opportunities & follow-up with volunteers
- Create web ads for promotions
- Moderate, post and reach contacts on social media platforms
- Weekly internet promotions & daily blog postings
- Research Philly events and build outreach calendar
- Data entry of contacts into database
- Research and participate in tabling opportunities
- Organize and inventory print materials
- A strong passion for the APEDF mission (www.apedf.org), social justice and economic development for the African community
- Be organized, punctual reliable and honest
- Oral and written communication skills
- Have reliable and consistent cell phone for communication as needed
- Hands on marketing experience in an innovative environment
- Reference for future employment
- 20% discount on all purchases at Uhuru Furniture
This is an unpaid internship with a commitment of a minimum of 9 months, 15-20 hours per week.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sewing for Social Justice!
- Volunteer at Uhuru Furniture &...
- Internship: Business Marketing &...
- Unemployed/Retired? Meaningful...
- Postering! Exercise, Sun and...
- Practice Your Photoshop Skills...
- Need Community Service Hours?...
- Internship: Outreach Coordinator
- Join the Volunteer Promotions Team
- Volunteer Your HTML/CSS Skills...
- Marketing For Social Justice
- Group Service Project
- Internship: Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Assistant Volunteer...
- Graphic Artist - Design for...
- Furniture Painting for Social...