Internship: Marketing Assistant
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
832 N. Broad St.Philadelphia, PA 19130
Be part of the team making lasting changes to impact on the health, education, human rights and future of the African community.
- Participate in weekly and monthly marketing meetings & brainstorms
- Repost volunteer opportunities & follow-up with volunteers
- Create web ads for promotions
- Moderate, post and reach contacts on social media platforms
- Weekly internet promotions & daily blog postings
- Research Philly events and build outreach calendar
- Data entry of contacts into database
- Research and participate in tabling opportunities
- Organize and inventory print materials
- A strong passion for the APEDF mission (www.apedf.org), social justice and economic development for the African community
- Be organized, punctual reliable and honest
- Oral and written communication skills
- Have reliable and consistent cell phone for communication as needed
- Hands on marketing experience in an innovative environment
- Reference for future employment
- 20% discount on all purchases at Uhuru Furniture
This is an unpaid internship with a commitment of a minimum of 9 months, 15-20 hours per week.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity