Exciting Volunteer Opportunity! Give Back to the Community!
The Women’s Building is a women-led community space that advocates self-determination, gender equality and social justice.
* Provide culturally sensitive information and referrals to visitors.
* Assist clients in our computer lab and provide assistance with procedures such as applying for jobs, filling out forms, resume/cover letter assistance, and interviewing skills.
* Assist with administrative duties and data collection.
* Support the Community Resource Room in special projects as they arise.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Cultural competence in working with diverse populations and commitment to social justice.
- SPANISH language skills required (conversational)
This position requires a 3 month minimum commitment 4 hours per week.
We are currently interested in someone that is available:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from 10am-2pm or 1-5pm
If you think you will be a great addition to our team and the community, please send cover letter and resume to Jacqueline Moncada at email@example.com
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 months